Our Safe Shopping Guarantee & Protection Against Credit Card Fraud.Shop with Confidence. We make sure that shopping on our site is safe. Each of your purchase is covered by 3-in-1 Norton Shopping Guarantee. Dynamic Norton Guarantee Seal is located in the footer of our site.
Our company is buySAFE approved merchant. buySAFE offers you free Norton Shopping Guarantee with every item you purchase from our online store. This guarantee provides you with an ultimate peace of mind by giving you confidence and guaranteed shopping experience when you buy at TheMagicOfChic.com. For your protection, all orders have a 3-in-1 Norton Shopping Guarantee:
- 30 days of compressive Identity Theft Protection coverage (up to $10,000)
- Guarantee of Your Purchase on the terms of sale (up to $1,000)
- Low Price Guarantee (If our store's published price drops within 30 days of your purchase, buySAFE pays the difference up to $100).
Note: In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Shop Safely and Securely
We take great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We understand that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. For your safety, we implement a wide array of electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access. On our site, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure your personal information is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. secured servers. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored in Shopify's protected data storage on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify's Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL Technology) - Highest Available Data Encryption
Our website has a digital SSL certificate from Shopify that supports high-grade 128-bit encryption, and the site is hosted on a server with GeoTrust Secure Certification. We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving any data that you exchange with our site. We employ the same industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology that is used by major banks to conduct business via the Internet. This encryption procedure "scrambles" the information you send us and makes online transactions extremely safe. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information, such as financial information, you will be redirected to a secure server. Your data is converted into virtually impenetrable code that is safe from hackers and identity thieves.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additionally accepted industry standards.
https://themagicofchic.com vs. http://themagicofochic.com
We use https:// only for our secure pages, i.e. those pages that transfer confidential information such as the Login, My Account, and Checkout pages. Pages that are only used for products or information will still use the regular http:// since no sensitive information is being passed through them.
Our website is also McAfee SECURE Certified site. McAfee, Inc. is an American global computer security software company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, and the world's largest dedicated security technology company. McAfee SECURE Certification guarantees that our site is scanned on a regular basis for possible malware, malicious links, viruses and phishing attacks code. You can see “This site is tested and certified to be secure” notification when you click on McAfee SECURE icon located at the right bottom corner of our site.
For an extra level of protection against online fraud, we use FraudLabs Pro software. FraudLabs Pro analytics engine analyzes transactions parameters and reports fraud analysis in less than a second. Fraud alerts allow us immediately decide the next action based on fraud distribution score. Every credit card transaction in our store goes through:
• Fraud analysis and scoring
• IP address geolocation & proxy validation
• Email address validation
• Credit card issuing bank validation
• Transaction velocity validation
• Device transaction validation
• Blacklist validation