How to Return an Item
Here's How To Request a Return Authorization (RA) Number.Returns are accepted only if accompanied by a Return Authorization (RA) issued by us. It is important to follow the instructions bellow to obtain your RA number. Once we receive your return item, we will issue a refund in accordance with our Return & Refund Policy. As part of our hassle free 30-Days return policy, you can return an item that doesn't meet your satisfaction. Note: If you received the wrong or damaged item, click here for instructions.
- Login to your account.
- Go to Returns.
- Provide an email address you used to place your orders. You don't need to have a registered account with us to initiate your returns.
- Provide an order number.
- After login, you will see all products in that order.
- Select the product(s) you want to return.
- Click on "Create a Return" button located on the right side of the item selected.
- Select if you want the item to be exchanged, replaced or returned for a store credit.
- Choose the quantity you wish to return in the "Quantity" field.
- Select a reason from the drop-down box as to why you are returning this item.
- You may write us a message in a Customer notes field (optional).
- You also can attach an image of a product (in case of a damaged product).
- Review the information you have selected and assuming it is correct, click on the "Submit" button.
- You will be presented with a new entry in "Return History" section that confirms receipt of your RA request. The status of your request will be "Pending Approval".
- Once we have reviewed your request (typically within one business day or less, from when you submit your request), you will receive an email with the RA number and return address instructions. You also can check your return status by login to Returns with your email address and the order number. When your return is approved, you will see the RA number to use on your return package.
- Print out two copies of the return confirmation email (with the RA number on it). One copy is for your records, and one copy is to be included with the item(s) you are returning. It is important to keep this email as it contains all of the information you need to complete your return.
- We must receive the items you are returning within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the original date of shipment. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Items must be returned via a traceable method with delivery confirmation. If you return the item without a means to track the delivery, and we don't receive the item package, we will not be responsible for refunding the order.
- The RA number we issue must be written clearly on the outside of the shipping box.
Returns are typically processed within a week from when we receive the item from you. We ONLY refund the price of the merchandise (exclusive of shipping and handling) unless we shipped the wrong item to you (if this is the case, click here for details of the process.). Before sending the item back to us, make sure you have reviewed our Product Eligibility Criteria to make sure the item you are returning can be returned.
We only provide prepaid return shipping labels for product exchanges and returns of wrong or damaged items. If you have questions about this process, please contact our Customer Satisfaction Specialists.